PopSugar Reading Challenge 2018
PopSugar gives 40+10 Reading Categories to challenge the bookworm each year. I’ve not tried any year before, but will give it a shot this time. I don’t know if I will complete the challenge, because the categories this year are a bit tricky, but I will definitely attempt to do it! You can check the categories on their website, and see if you want to try too. It’s too big to make a list for, but I think I’ll be able to combine books across reading challenges, so that’s good. I know I will be able to read a book from at least a few of the categories mentioned.
Books I’ve read for the challenge:
January (Count: 06)
- 15. Book about feminism:
We Should All Be Feminists, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- 17. Book that was given to me as a gift:
Crooked House, by Agatha Christie.
- 18. Book written by two authors:
The Locked Room, by Maj Sjöwall & Per Wahlöö.
- 19. Book involving a sport:
Drop Shot, by Harlan Coben.
- 21. Book with my favorite color in the title:
Green Eggs and Ham, by Dr Seuss.
- 37. Book I wanted to read in 2017 but couldn’t:
One Part Woman, by Perumal Murugan.
February (Count: 06)
- 09. Book about a villain/antihero:
Strangers on a Train, by Patricia Highsmith.
- 10. Book about death:
The End of Your Life Book Club, by Will Schwalbe.
- 28. Song Lyrics in the Title:
Nothing Lasts Forever, by Sidney Sheldon. (Song by Maroon5)
- 30. Book with characters who are twins:
Lord of the Flies, by William Golding
- 34. Book Published in 2018:
Carthick’s Unfairy Tales, by TF Carthick
- 40. Favorite prompt from earlier PopSugar Challenge:
(A book published in 2017)
Raindrops Chasing Raindrops, by Paresh Tiwari
March (Count: 02)
- 01. Book made into a movie I’ve already seen:
Angels and Demons, by Dan Brown.
- 26. Book having an animal name in the title:
Following Fish, by Samanth Subramanian.
June (Count: 01)
- 03. Next book in a series I’ve already started:
The Vengeance of Indra, by Shatrujeet Nath.